8/22/2017

Tiles from the last month and Adele's gift


Thank you everyone for your patience in these difficult times. 
Here are my tiles and a fantastic heart-warming gift from Adele Bruno who's manages the IAST challenges.







































Here are my IAST tiles:

#203:



#205:




#206:




#207:




and for the 4th IAST anniversary tile - #208:




And now... here are Adele's gift.
It was a totally surprise to me and yes dear Adele, your gift make me smile ... and make me tears... about your generosity, your lovely words and sympathy. Thank you so much and a big hug!
 ❤️️







3 comments:

  1. Your work is fantastic Lily and I'm glad to see again some wonderful inspiring tiles of you. Thank you, I wish you strength and courage to go on with your beautiful art! Warm regards from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear Ria! ❤️️

      Delete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">