12/11/2014

My new Tangle Pattern Cloudfall

Sok ötletem, elképzelésem van új mintákhoz, ez az egyik, amit kidolgoztam.
A neve: Cloudfall 

I have a lot of ideas for new samples and this is one of these which I developed.
Its name is Cloudfall .




( If this pattern has been presented elsewhere, or if the name has been used already, please let me know! )


Recommended view: right click on picture and  Open image in new tab.





Köszönöm mindenkinek, hogy időt szakított egy megjegyzésre. Szép napot :) 
 Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave a comment and have a wonderful day! :)

16 comments:

  1. Oh! Another pattern! Lily, you are surfing a creative wave :)
    This pattern too is beautiful! A must have in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pattern! Your are very busy and creative!
    It will get a place in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anette I'm really glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lily, i have come over from Ornation Creation as i was blown away with your beautiful tile you posted. I also love your new tangle cloudfall...will be trying that one! thank you for posting screenshots of each step of your tile. That must have taken a lot of time. you now have a new stalker to your blog! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy :) Welcome on my blog :)

      Delete
  4. Yes! I like Cloudfall, and your tile is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Lily! I'll print this out and try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret and I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  6. Great looking tangle, Thanks for sharing Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">